Saturday, November 21, 2015

Wiped Out!



Hello!

So earlier today, I was singing Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood when I remembered that they had recently came out with a new album. The album is called Wiped Out! And it twas released October 30th, 2015. I thought about doing a review, but it'll come out more like I'm raving about the album because I loved every single song. I'll admit though that I was a bit hesitant to listen to this album because they're last album, which wasn't an album more like a mixtape, wasn't my favorite because their sound was different from their album I Love You. Their was a heavy rap influence and I didn't know how to feel about it. But! This new album was amazing musically and lyrically. The songs are deep and personal.  It's great, trust me. I'll list the names of the songs below and I'll have a video provided for each song so you guys can get a listen to what exactly I'm talking about. Enjoy!


1. A Moment of Silence


2. Prey


3. Crybaby


4. Wiped Out!


5. The Beach


6. Daddy Issues


7. Baby Came Home 2/ Valentines


8. Greetings From California


9. Ferrari


10. Single


11. R.I.P to My Youth



No comments:

Post a Comment