Saturday, November 14, 2015

Band Appreciation

Heelloo!!

So, I though I would do a post dedicated one of my top favorite bands. That band would the infamous Twenty One Pilots. I'm a huge fan of their music and the guys themselves are precious gems. They're great people with a great sense of humor and an amazing talent for music, obviously.

They're music is totally genuine and the lyrics are fantastic. They're music makes you feel something and that's a great thing. I would say their music is art. Art is anything that is can make you feel, and I believe their music is art. Obviously, that's my opinion, but if you've never heard of them, I recommend you check them out.

Some information about that band would be that the band consists of two members. The members would be Tyler Joseph, lead singer, and Josh Dun, drummer. The band was formed back in 2009 in their hometown of Columbus, Ohio. They're sound is like alternative rap, indie pop, I guess. They both write they're own songs, usually writing it in the form of poetry, which is pretty cool. They have four albums out: Twenty One Pilots (released 2009), Regional At Best (2011), Vessel (2013), and Blurryface (2015).





No comments:

Post a Comment