Friday, November 13, 2015

MADE IN THE A.M!!!!



HELLOO!!!

So, as a person who is an avid music fan, it does not come as a surprise that boy bands fall under the category of music I like. Now, speaking of boy bands..

ONE DIRECTION CAME OUT WITH THEIR NEW ALBUM AND IM HONESTLY SO HAPPY!!



Made In the A.M is their 5th studio album and their best album. The lyrics are more grown up and beautiful. They have grown up musically and as people and it makes my heart swell up. The new album is stunning and I think they've evolved their music and have definitely changed their style of music, which is extremely hard to do, especially as a boy band.

I know I can't make you listen to it, but I highly recommend you do. You will not be disappointed.

10/10 recommend lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment